September 18, 2013
In conjunction with Apple's worldwide release of the new iOS 7 operating system for iPhone and iPad, UDA Technologies is proud to announce that one of the most popular ConstructionOnline Pro Features is now available as a mobile app for iOS devices. Joining the industry's largest family of mobile applications for construction, New OnSite Logging is designed to take advantage of the power and enhancements of iOS 7 and merges traditional work logging with a new, easier way to record your project activity: pictures and video. Now you have the ability to track everything from deliveries to the weather - straight from your iPhone or iPad.
OnSite Logging for iOS 7 has five easy-to-use components that come together seamlessly to keep project teams on track:
- Weather Tracking - Enter the project zip code to enable Weather Tracking, a feature that shows the recorded weather at your jobsite at five times throughout the day, making it much easier to account for weather delays.
- Work Logs - Record exactly who showed up to the site, how long they stayed, and what was accomplished. It's a highly organized and efficient way to keep your daily project information on record.
- Visitor Logs - Take note of any visitors that arrive during the workday.
- Delivery Logs - Avoid costly mistakes and keep track of all your deliveries in an efficient and highly organized manner.
- Project Notes - Enter project notes for each day and then add attachments to supplement your notes with pictures and videos to keep track of all of your daily records.
Once you enter your notes and upload attachments, ConstructionOnline handles the rest by quickly organizing and storing it for easy future access. "We strive to provide tools for construction professionals that help them manage their projects in the most efficient way possible," said UDA President Michael Stevens, "OnSite Logging gives construction professionals the abilty to track and record project progress from anywhere."