January 24, 2011
The next generation of construction scheduling has arrived with UDA OnPlan Project Scheduling. OnPlan is designed specifically for construction, featuring tight integration with ConstructionSuite, the industry's leading project management system. Now managing projects is made even better with clear and concise gantt charts, multiple predecessors, multiple resources with advanced resource allocation, unlimited baselines, custom holidays & workday selections, and multiple critical path views.
OnPlan Scheduling Features
- Keep your projects on track with critical path, unlimited baselines, multiple resource selections, and hundreds of new features
- Enhance your project communications with the ability to Import and Export OnPlan files with Microsoft Project, Primavera P3 & P6, and SureTrak
- Manage your calendar better with custom holidays & workday selections and multiple predecessors
- Quickly filter your schedule with two-week and four-week filtered views and print capabilities
- Experience incredible speed with auto-refresh capabilities and calendar updates
"OnPlan Scheduling makes ConstructionSuite 2011 one of the most valuable products on the market," said Michael Stevens, President of UDA Technologies, "We've made OnPlan a construction-specific scheduling system that has powerful features that are still easy to use. OnPlan is a program that everyone will feel comfortable using for all of their construction scheduling needs."
OnPlan Scheduling also allows users to easily import and export files with Microsoft Project, Primavera, and SureTrak, ensuring thousands of users will benefit from the advanced features and capabilities in ConstructionSuite. OnPlan is able to export schedules to Microsoft Project, Primavera P3 & P6, and SureTrak, and import .mpp, .mpx, and .xer formats directly into OnPlan Scheduling.