June 2, 2014
Five OnSite Mobile Apps were recently featured in Construction Executive Magazine, the leading publication for the business of construction.
Reaching over 50,000 of the largest contractors and construction-related business owners, Construction Executive Magazine recently featured OnSite PlanRoom, Calendars, Punchlist, Logging and Photo in its May publication focused on enhancing jobsite productivity through the use of mobile technologies and integrated web services.
Featured OnSite Mobile Apps include:
- OnSite PlanRoom - Quickly review and share construction plans and documents - no more hauling stacks of drawings to the jobsite.
- OnSite Calendars - Manage and organize all of your daily project activities, appointments, and events into one centralized calendar - and take it anywhere your work takes you.
- OnSite Punchlist - Quickly create, organize, and manage detailed project punchlists from the field or jobsite. Allow your team members to communicate and work together to finish projects faster and better.
- OnSite Logging - Discover a faster, easier way to keep track of daily activity at the jobsite. Enter notes, capture photos, or record video to create a more complete project log.
- OnSite Photo - Capture and share professional photos in a snap. Create albums in just seconds, then upload photos directly to your account.