July 12, 2013
The OnSite Family of Mobile Apps is expanding once again. OnSite ToDos is now available for download on the iPhone. In this continually evolving industry, good communication is essential to maintaining a successful business. New OnSite ToDos provides you with a simple way to keep all of your team members informed and on task, so there's never any costly miscommunication.
With OnSite ToDos you have the ability to:
- Create comprehensive ToDo lists for all of your projects
- Filter each list by project, due date, and name for an additional level of organization
- Assign resources to ensure accountability between you and your team members
- Attach photo and video files to easily communicate what each task entails
- Track the percentage complete of each ToDo so that you can readily document progress
This latest addition to the OnSite Family of Mobile Apps combines the simplicity of ConstructionOnline ToDos with the convenience of the OnSite mobile applications. OnSite ToDos integrates seamlessly with ConstructionOnline to keep your whole team on track for success. ConstructionOnline is utilized by thousands of construction professionals every day - over the past two years alone it has grown to be the largest and most widely used online project management website.
In regards to the new release, President of UDA Technologies, Michael Stevens, said "Our goal with the OnSite Family of Mobile Apps is to ensure that construction professionals everywhere are able to communicate easily and effectively with their team, especially from the jobsite. OnSite ToDos puts us one step closer to achieving that goal."