July 27, 2016
Feeding off of the momentum of an office expansion in 2015 which doubled the size of UDA headquarters, additional staff members have been hired this summer to join the UDA team.
As the company grows at record pace and our active user base approaches the 400,000 mark, these new staff members will contribute immediately to allow us to maintain our culture of excellent customer service.
New hires span from Mobile Developers to Product Specialists, and will ensure that UDA's market climb continues for many years to come. We are excited to welcome our newest team members to join us in our mission to control the chaos of construction and build smarter, faster, and better.
Building the Future of Construction Technologies
With a focus on building life-time clients, UDA is committed to bringing innovative technologies to the construction market. Recent projects include:
- New ConstructionOnline™ Commercial
- New features in ConstructionOnline™ including Budgeting, Submittals, and Transmittals
- ConstructionSuite™ 7 with advanced Templates and Workflows
- Expanded international platforms for ConstructionOnline™
- Continuing app development for iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Third-party integration, including QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, CAD programs, MS Exchange, MS Project and more