July 22, 2013
As a construction professional, you know that clear and effective communication is a vital part of keeping your business successful. And ensuring that clients can make selections easily and on time can significantly contribute to project speed and profitability.
With new Client Selections in ConstructionOnline you can quickly create option sets and provide your clients with a simple web interface to make those selections. For example: you could set Appliances as a category with Dishwashers as one of the appliances. Then you could offer multiple dishwashers for a client to pick from, allowing them to compare models, pricing, specifications, or even colors. All from the convenience of your website using ConstructionOnline.
Power for Contractors, Simplicity for Clients
Option Selection Management for ConstructionOnline offers two different views - Builder/Contractor View and Client View.
As a Builder or Contractor, you can:
- Configure, choose, and set options for clients to select from
- Set allowances, prices, and quantities for each selection
- Attach photo or video files to better display each option
- Send automated reminder emails to clients
- Associate related contacts, subcontractors and suppliers to be notified automatically
Your Clients can:
- Easily review option sets including detailed descriptions, specs, images, costs, due dates, and more
- Select specific options and recieve confirmation
- View the summary page detailing the options selected, itemized and running costs compared vs. allowance
The summary page lists all of the options selected, so you can quickly see an overview of all selections for each project. The Summary View also compares the allowance to the price of the selected option, clearly showing the amount left in the budget.
"Option Selection is an excellent addition to the ConstructionOnline Family of Pro Features," said UDA President Michael Stevens. "Its power and simplicity brings clarity to an oftentimes complicated process, allowing professionals to focus their time and effort on delivering a quality product."