September 24, 2014
Recently several OnSite Mobile Apps were featured in an August special edition article in Construction Executive magazine, the leading publication for the business of construction.
Reaching over 50,000 of the largest contractors and construction-related business owners across North America, Construction Executive magazine recently compiled a list of Top Twenty Technology products designed to improve business operations for construction owners. Five OnSite Mobile Apps made the Tech Trends list focused on using mobile technologies and integrated web services.
Featured OnSite Mobile Apps include:
- OnSite Calendars - Manage and organize all of your daily project activities, appointments, and events into one centralized calendar - and take it anywhere your work takes you.
- OnSite Photo - Capture and share professional photos in a snap. Create albums in just seconds, then upload photos directly to your account.
- OnSite Logging - Discover a faster, easier way to keep track of daily activity at the jobsite. Enter notes, capture photos, or record video to create a more complete project log.
- OnSite Punchlist - Quickly create, organize, and manage detailed project punchlists from the field or jobsite. Allow your team members to communicate and work together to finish projects faster and better.
- OnSite PlanRoom - Quickly review and share construction plans and documents - no more hauling stacks of drawings to the jobsite.