May 6, 2013
UDA Technologies is excited to announce that 5 OnSite Mobile Apps are featured in Constructech Magazine's 2013 Catalog of Top Construction Apps.
The May/June edition of the publication is devoted to showcasing "the most useful and innovative apps on the market today" and letting readers know how construction professionals can improve their company's communication and project efficiency. Of the 18 top applications presented in the article, UDA's OnSite Applications make up five of the slots.
Featured Apps include:
- OnSite PlanRoom - The industry's most widely downloaded construction app with over 500,000 downloads, lets you review and share all of your plans and construction documents and track progress with real time updates and notifications.
- OnSite PlanRoom Pro - Built on top of the award-winning OnSite PlanRoom, New PlanRoom Pro features both online and offline modes, and adds powerful PDF annotation abilities including red lining, mark ups, and photo and video attachments.
- OnSite Dialog - Stay in the Loop. Keep track of all of your projects and extended team members by creating a live newsfeed to track complete history of project announcements and comments on all files uploaded to ConstructionOnline.
- OnSite Logging - Record Daily Progress. Create and review comprehensive daily logs for everything from subcontractor crews, delivery times, and jobsite visitors to fully detailed project notes and automated weather tracking.
- OnSite ToDos - Divide and Conquer. Create comprehensive to-do lists for your projects and team members. With powerful capabilities to add assigned and related contacts, plus the ability to easily incorporate photos and videos, you can make sure everyone knows what needs to be done and who is responsible.
Regarding the magazine feature, President of UDA Technologies, Michael Stevens, said, "It is our goal to design and develop mobile applications that will help construction professionals improve their businesses from the job site or anywhere. It is exciting to be featured in Constructech and we hope to use this opportunity to expand our efforts to help clients better manage their construction projects."
OnSite Mobile Apps integrate seamlessly with ConstructionOnline which is utilized by thousands of construction professionals everyday. Over the past two years alone it has grown to be the largest and most widely used online project management website.