June 21, 2011
UDA Technologies, the award-winning provider of construction management software, today announced a new update to ConstructionSuite 2011, which will feature extensive enhancements to Lead Management tools. The role of lead tracking is to contact, qualify, and convert leads into customers, a very important part in successful construction companies.
As leads are the core of every construction business, a quality lead management system is vital. UDA has made great strides in recent weeks to enhance the lead management system in UDA ConstructionSuite 2011. UDA ConstructionSuite combines UDA Estimating, UDA Scheduling, UDA QuickBooks Integration, UDA Contracts, UDA Specifications, ConstructionNet CRM, and access to new ConstructionOnline through SuiteLink. New Lead Management tools will be featured as a part of ConstructionNet CRM and include additional source, contact, and filter options, among other enhancements.
Designed for growing contractors and builders in the construction industry, UDA ConstructionSuite is available in twenty different versions for residential, commercial, and green projects. UDA ConstructionSuite has been named a Top Product Award by Constructech Magazine for four consecutive years, also earning a Top Product Award for OnSite Mobile Apps in 2011.
Notable Awards and Achievements
- 2011 Top Product Award - ConstructionSuite 2011
- 2011 Top Mobile Product Award - OnSite Mobile Apps
- 2010 Constructech 50 Award
- 2010 Top Product Award - ConstructionSuite
- 2009 50 Hottest Companies
- 2009 Top Commercial Product - ConstructionSuite CM 2009
- 2009 Top Residential Product - ConstructionSuite 2009
- 2008 Companies to Watch
- 2008 Top Commercial Product - ConstructionSuite CM
- 2008 Top Residential Product - ConstructionSuite