April 21, 2015
Recently, UDA Technologies traveled to Austin, Texas to attend a Remodelers Advantage Spring Roundtables session. With the opportunity to participate alongside top remodelers and the leading renovation firms from all over the country, Remodelers Advantage Roundtables provide an exciting learning experience for members to share the most efficient and organized ways to conduct business.
Building Success Through Continuing Education
Roundtables are held throughout the year as a benefit to members. A selective peer group program, these educational events are hosted by Remodelers Advantage for the top remodelers from all over the country. Industry experts serve as Remodelers Advantage advisors, and conduct meetings and breakout sessions. Topics covered include:
- People management-Strategies for problem solving and keeping commitments
- Technology-Learn about the most up to date technology
- Training-Increase efficiency by learning how to improve personnel
- Customer service-Providing the best service to clients
- Learning to increase performance and generating measurable returns
- Learning to utilize modern marketing strategies
"The Roundtables Spring session was a very successful trip," said Holly Gipson, head of sales. "Reconnecting with our partners and clients is always an energizing experience. We learn so much and really get to see a different perspective of the industry. Seeing the strategies and best practices from the leading renovation firms nationwide provides us with valuable information to take home. Sharing that insight with our colleagues and applying them to our development process ensures we continue to stay ahead of the curve."