September 29, 2015
UDA Technologies is proud to announce they have partnered with the Housing Industry Association in Australia.
For over 60 years, HIA has been a leading industry association for Australian building professionals. HIA represents the interests of the housing industry at regional and national levels, with a reach of over 112,000 construction professionals and an extensive membership program supporting residential builders, trade contractors, developers, design professionals, kitchen and bathroom specialists, manufacturers, and suppliers.
HIA aims to provide their members with:
- Access to a national team of safety experts to help manage workplace safety
- Advice on frequently changing local and state government building regulations
- Home building industry news updates and publications
- Training and professional development including information nights, workshops, seminars, and nationally accredited training courses
- Help for, and advice on, hiring and working with apprentices
- Legal assistance and technical support
A large membership base provides HIA with political strength, and the ability to develop and advocate policy that recognizes the importance of the housing industry to all Australians.
Building a Stronger Australia
UDA Technologies offers industry-leading, award-winning project management software on three platforms:
- ConstructionSuite™ is the leader in desktop solutions for construction project management and continues to grow with new features designed to improve and enhance management systems
- ConstructionOnline™ is the front-runner in online construction management and continually increases in worldwide presence, with translated versions reaching more than 75 countries
- OnSite™ Mobile Apps is the essential family of construction management apps and repeatedly exceed the needs of clients every step of the way
UDA Technologies is proud to partner with HIA to design and build the best construction software tools for Australian construction professionals. Trusted by over 250,000 construction, renovating, and remodeling professionals to manage more than $50 billion in projects in 75 countries worldwide, UDA software delivers the industry standard in project management for growing construction firms.