February 20, 2006
In review of fiscal year (FY) 2005, UDA Technologies showed expansion throughout all departments, with particularly strong results in domestic and international sales, once again sustaining over 45% revenue growth for the year. UDA Operations also reported a substantial increase in the number of countries to which ConstructionOffice is shipped, bringing the total from 37 in FY 2004 to 60 by the end of FY 2005.
"North American and international sales have shown significant increases over the last year, and we have just scratched the surface with the international potential of ConstructionOffice," said Michael Stevens, President of UDA Technologies. "We plan to make strides in that direction during the coming years, including offering ConstructionOffice and future products in multiple languages, currencies, and measurement systems."
Stevens attributes the current domestic and international success of ConstructionOffice to many factors, including the implementation of remote services, which enable users to conference online with a product specialist in real time, and the significant increase in TotalCare memberships, which entitle members to extended priority support and guaranteed upgrades. These two services combined have heightened customer satisfaction through offering fast resolution of technical issues and numerous opportunities to learn advanced ConstructionOffice features.
During the past two years alone, UDA has made significant advances, including:
- New state-of-the-art Facilities and Corporate Headquarters
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification for lead UDA QuickBooks Specialists
- Doubling capabilities of sales, support, and development teams
- Advanced remote services for pre-sales, training, and support
- ConstructionOffice certified for use on virtual private networks (VPN)
- ConstructionOffice certified for use on Tablet PCs
- ConstructionOffice joins Microsoft Office Marketplace
- ConstructionOffice integrates with both QuickBooks and QuickBooks Canada
- Canadian versions of ConstructionOffice released
- UDA Technologies certified as a Premier Master Builder Developer by Intuit
- Subscription and support services combined into comprehensive TotalCare plan
- ConstructionOffice featured in QuickBooks Solutions Marketplaces
"When you focus on both improving the product year to year and on increasing the quality of staff and technologies they have access to, you create an environment that encourages great customer service. Clients are certainly going to recognize and respond to that," Stevens commented.
With FY 2006 underway, UDA Technologies continues to engineer the next generation of project management solutions. For more information about ConstructionOffice, visitwww.udatechnologies.com or call 1.800.700.8321. Free trials of Construction Office are available online.