March 11, 2015
UDA Business Certification has officially been completed for Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 tablet, allowing ConstructionSuite™ 6 clients to utilize the continually growing field of mobile technology. Hundreds of thousands of clients use ConstructionSuite™ every day to manage more than $50 billion in projects from their desktops. Now, they can oversee those projects right from the jobsite, including generating estimates, creating schedules and organizing ToDos, Punchlists and more.
Always Elegant, Always Efficient
More versatile than ever before, the award-winning ConstructionSuite™ 6 pairs with the Surface Pro 3 to create a practical solution for businesses of all levels. Advances in tablet technology continue to make them an affordable and widely available tool ideal for the construction, remodeling and renovating industries. Many contractors, remodelers and project managers prefer tablets over laptops, due to their lighter weight, natural feel and the convenience they provide for inputting information while walking around jobsites.
ConstructionSuite™ 6 operates just as smoothly on the Surface Pro 3 tablet, with full Windows capabilities, as it does on a desktop. Incredible functionality is rooted in revamped features, including:
- A revised menu navigation with new toolbar options
- The ability to explore with pen, finger or stylus
- An easier management system through uniform icons across ConstructionSuite™ 6 and Windows
- Target areas that are easier to catch through enlarged regions
- A redesigned capability for dynamic viewing and reorientations
- Elements that have been resized for optimal use
- Tool bars that have been rearranged to provide better views on a different platform
A powerful tool, Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 runs Windows 8.1 Pro, Office, desktop apps and browsers with ease. With a docking station that can turn the tablet into a desktop, it is fully portable in the office and at the jobsite. Sleek, impressive features include:
- 12" screen with Multitouch input
- SSD hard drive in 64GB, 128GB, 256GB or 512GB
- 4 or 8 GB RAM
- 4th generation of Intel processors-i3, i5 and i7
- Wireless capabilities and Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy technology
- Mini DisplayPort to connect to larger monitors for presentations
- 5MP front- and rear-facing cameras perfect for snapping high-quality pictures that can be uploaded to ConstructionOnline™
- 1080p HD front- and rear-facing cameras perfect for creating stunning videos of project progress
The Power to Build Confidence
Testing and certification is managed by the UDA Quality Assurance Group, a team of engineers and testers responsible for maintaining software standards at UDA Technologies. As a Microsoft Partner, software created by UDA Technologies must uphold standards of reliability, business integrity and value for growing businesses. UDA Technologies is excited to apply these exceedingly high standards to ConstructionSuite™ 6 and to introduce it on another platform, delivering the power to build confidence to clients everywhere.