August 14, 2013
There is a new addition to the Onsite Family of Mobile Applications. The new OnSite Punchlist App, powered by UDA ConstructionOnline, offers flexibility and mobility in an industry that demands effective communication tools. As the newest member of the OnSite Mobile App Family, the new OnSite Punchlist App for iPhone and iPad gives you the ability to create, organize, and manage detailed project punchlists, allowing your entire team to easily coordinate more efficiently.
OnSite Punchlist is your comprehensive solution for managing multifaceted projects. The app works with your ConstructionOnline Account, and keeps you up to date from wherever your work takes you.
With the new OnSite Punchlist, everyone on your team will know exactly what it takes to complete your projects efficiently.
- Comprehensive item recording prevents miscommunication by allowing you to input important details about each aspect of your project
- Assign resources to ensure responsibility and keep everyone up to date
- Issue tracking minimizes delays through priority and status assignment
- Arrange punchlists with folders to keep your project organized
- Easily attach photos and videos to items for the most accurate item tracking
Contractors or Builders can:
- View items and issues to ensure that everyone is informed
- Quickly edit project details from anywhere
- Track item completeness to manage remaining time and resources
- Remain informed on all aspects of the project
- Be made aware of any issues that could lead to delays
Subcontractors or Suppliers can:
- Be immediately aware of items related to them
- Establish better communication with team members
Michael Stevens, President of UDA Technologies, said "We are very excited about the continued growth of the OnSite Family. Punchlist is a powerful tool for construction professionals that want to add more organization and efficiency to their projects directly from the jobsite."