January 17, 2013
As the construction industry grows and changes, UDA progresses with it. To facilitate this growth, UDA is excited to announce further expansion in its web and mobile product development teams. These top developers are on the cutting-edge of not only the construction software industry, but also the mobile technology industry. As a part of this progression, there are many new projects that will be tackled throughout the coming months.
- Introduction of new and enhanced cloud-based services for ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline, allowing more mobility and flexibility
- Powerful Web-based Scheduling for ConstructionOnline offering the industry's leading combination of features and benefits in collaborative critical-path scheduling
- Web- and mobile-based Change Order Management for ConstructionOnline
- Enhancements and Improvements to SuiteLink, the connection between ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline
- Increased control and visibility through improved Client Portals
- Improved ConstructionOnline messaging
- Enhanced Mobile Applications for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Android Tablets including OnSite Todos, OnSite Logging, and OnSite Calendars
Regarding the new expansion, President of UDA Technologies, Michael Stevens, said "This industry is continually evolving. With this new wave of developers, UDA can continue to produce superior software that will help construction professionals work more efficiently and stay connected to their projects anywhere, anytime."