January 31, 2014
UDA is excited to announce further expansion of its web, mobile, and desktop product development teams that design, develop, and support ConstructionSuite, ConstructionOnline, and OnSite Mobile Apps. These staff additions will allow UDA to continue to meet the needs of a growing client base across North America and over 60 countries worldwide. Specific projects and initiatives include a wide list of new products and services listed below.
- Powerful Web-based Client Portals for ConstructionOnline offering the industry's leading combination of features and benefits in online construction management software
- Introduction of new and enhanced cloud-based services for ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline, allowing more mobility and flexibility
- Enhancements to web- and mobile-based Selections and Change Order Management for ConstructionOnline
- Further Enhancements and Improvements to SuiteLink, the connection between ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline
- Increased control and visibility through improved Public Profiles
- Improved ConstructionOnline messaging, notifications, and announcements
- Enhanced Mobile Applications for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Android Tablets
Regarding the new staff expansion, President of UDA Technologies, Michael Stevens, said "Our industry revolves around innovation. With these growing teams, UDA can continue to develop superior software that will help construction professionals work more efficiently and stay connected to their projects anywhere, anytime."