March 1, 2015
UDA Technologies set new sales and revenue records for the month of February 2015. Revenue growth was particularly strong across the ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline product lines as clients enter the market with strong interest in adding efficiency and expanding capabilites across the construction industry.
"With record sales and a strong start to 2015, we continue to see signs of strength in the construction industry. We attribute this success to our commitment to design innovative systems to meet the needs of construction professionals. In addition, with the recent improvements in our soon-to-be-released ConstructionSuite 6, we are building the future backbone of successful construction firms around the world," said Michael Stevens, President of UDA Technologies.
With an expanding client base of over 200,000 construction professionals in over 70 countries, UDA Technologies is growing to meet the changing needs of leading construction firms worldwide.
ConstructionSuite™, along with new ConstructionOnline™ and OnSite™ Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android continue to attract the diverse and demanding requirements of construction professionals finding their place in the evolving market of residential, renovation, commercial, and industrial construction and real estate services.
Recent Awards and Achievements
- 2015 Top Product Award for Construction Software from Construction Executive Magazine
- Most Recommended Construction Software 5 Months Running at SoftwareAdvice.com
- New TeamLink™ for Subcontractors and Suppliers - ConstructionOnline
- New ClientLink™ and Public Portfolios - ConstructionOnline
- New International Weather for Australia, UK, and South Africa - ConstructionSuite
- Enhanced OnSite Punchlist Mobile Applications for iPad and iPhone - OnSite Mobile Apps
- Growth of ConstructionSuite and ConstructionOnline Teams - UDA Technologies